Chocolate & Marshmallow Muffins as soon as Self Raising Flour, Baking Powder, Soft Brown Sugar, Stork Tub, Plain Chocolate, Mini Marshmallows, Eggs,
The ingredient of Chocolate & Marshmallow Muffins
- 2 3/4 cups self raising flour
- 1 baking powder level teaspoon
- 9/16 cup soft brown sugar lighthearted
- 3 ounces Stork Tub
- 6 1/8 ounces plain chocolate chopped
- 6 1/8 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- 2 eggs medium
- 300ml (u00bd pint) semi - skimmed milk
The instruction how to make Chocolate & Marshmallow Muffins
- Preheat the oven tou00a0200u00b0C, 180u00b0C fan, gas mark 6.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin tins (lined with paper cases if wished).
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- These muffins are best served warm.
Nutritions of Chocolate & Marshmallow Muffins@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 230 calories
@type: 42 grams
@type: 35 milligrams
@type: 6 grams
@type: 2 grams
@type: 5 grams
@type: 3 grams
@type: 20 milligrams
@type: 17 grams