Delicious home-made mini chocolate nut ice creams which can be served at any time.
The ingredient of MINI HAZELNUT MILK CHOCOLATE BALLS
- 8 scoops cream Carte Du2019Or Caramel Cinnamon Waffle Ice, 100g/200ml
- 5/8 cup milk chocolate
- 7/8 ounce toasted hazelnuts chopped
- 1 3/4 ounces honeycomb crushed, optional
The instruction how to make MINI HAZELNUT MILK CHOCOLATE BALLS
- Scoop 8 mini balls of Carte DOr Caramel Cinnamon Waffle Ice Cream with a melon baller. Place on a tray lined with baking parchment and return to the freezer.
- Break the milk chocolate into a small bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water.
- Add the chopped toasted hazelnuts to the chocolate and mix well, allow to cool slightly.
- Dip the ice cream balls in the melted chocolate, gently turn in the chocolate with a teaspoon and return to the tray.
- Return to the freezer until required.
- Serve in petit-four cases, sprinkled in honeycomb (optional).
Nutritions of MINI HAZELNUT MILK CHOCOLATE BALLS@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 350 calories
@type: 13 grams
@type: 100 milligrams
@type: 31 grams
@type: 5 grams
@type: 20 grams
@type: 65 milligrams
@type: 7 grams