You have 15 minutes to prepare a hearty dish that the two of you can enjoy. It has to be low in calories, but high in taste and satisfaction. This Artichoke and Jicama Tuna Salad is just the right fusion of spread and crunch next lonesome 160 calories per serving. Ingredients improve canned tuna, artichoke hearts, jicama, light mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, salt, auditorium showground black pepper, lettuce, and broccoli.
The ingredient of Artichoke and Jicama Tuna Salad
- 5 ounces canned tuna drained
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts chopped
- 1/2 cup jicama chopped into cubes
- 1 tablespoon lighthearted mayonnaise
- red pepper flakes
- pitch black pepper
- lettuce washed and chopped
- 4 cups broccoli florets steamed
The instruction how to make Artichoke and Jicama Tuna Salad
- In a bowl, add the tuna, artichoke, jicama, mayonnaise, red pepper flakes, and a pinch of salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Serve the lettuce and broccoli on a plate and then serve the tuna mixture on top of the vegetables.
Nutritions of Artichoke and Jicama Tuna Salad@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 300 calories
@type: 28 grams
@type: 15 milligrams
@type: 10 grams
@type: 14 grams
@type: 29 grams
@type: 2 grams
@type: 790 milligrams
@type: 6 grams