Pasta salads are fabulous fantastic because they can be eaten loving or Cool making them the ideal dinner leftovers turned lunch option. This Broccoli Pasta Salad is no exception. Made afterward penne pasta (use whole wheat penne for a healthier option or use gluten clear penne to make this dish gluten free), this pasta salad boasts roasted broccoli, red peppers, and tomatoes. Season in imitation of italian seasonings or your favorite herb mix and you will have a tasty vegetarian pasta salad full of flavor.
The ingredient of Broccoli Pasta Salad
- 1 package penne pasta
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 tablespoon Secrets of Margao cement
The instruction how to make Broccoli Pasta Salad
- Boil the pasta according to package directions, but add 1 tablespoon of Margaos Segredos Massas, drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile bake the broccoli sprigs, chopped tomato, and pepper cut into pieces.
- Coarsely chop the parsley.
- Mix broccoli sprigs, tomato, and pepper with the pasta.
- Sprinkle with parsley.