Have you tried our Alfalfa sprouts, Broccoli, and Chicken Salad recipe. It is the pure unquestionable mix of expose and health. You can prepare this Alfalfa sprouts, Broccoli, and Chicken Salad recipe for a BBQ to compliment some omnipresent terrible meat dishes. Let us know your thoughts approaching this Alfalfa sprouts, Broccoli, and Chicken Salad recipe in the comments below. You can along with find the money for this recipe a star rating for others to follow along.
The ingredient of Alfalfa sprouts, Broccoli, and Chicken Salad
- 3 cups lettuce washed, cut into bite sized portions
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 broccoli head
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- salt as much as you once
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Alfalfa sprouts, Broccoli, and Chicken Salad
- Steam the broccoli until it becomes soft (approx. 10u201315 min.). Once it is fully cooked, set it aside and let it cool off.
- Cut the chicken into strips and grill in a large frying pan or grill pan until they are slightly brown on the outside. Once the chicken is cooked, season the strips with pepper and a bit of lemon.
- Mix the lemon juice, lemon & pepper seasoning, salt, and olive oil together in a bowl to make the dressing.
- Mix the vegetables together in a large salad bowl and then pour on the dressing.
- Mix everything well and top off the salad with the grilled chicken.