A hearty casserole that combines all whatever nearly your favorite side dishes into one main entree. Made subsequently potatoes, broccoli, ham, bacon, and melty mozzarella, this dish is melty and appetizing and certain positive to fill you up.
The ingredient of Potato, Broccoli, and Ham Salad
- potatoes for boiling, depends roughly speaking the size, but passable for 4 people
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 1 can sausages 8 Vienna
- 1/2 piece bacon
- 5 slices ham
- 1 1/3 cups mozzarella cheese
The instruction how to make Potato, Broccoli, and Ham Salad
- Peel the potatoes, cut into thin slices and cook in salted water together with the eggs.
- When the potatoes are half done, add the broccoli, and cook everything together.
- Meanwhile, cut the bacon and the ham into very thin strips.
- Cut the sausages into slices, and set all the meat aside.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Drain the potatoes and the broccoli, and place them in an ovenproof container.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Spread the meat on top, and cover with the eggs cut into slices.
- Cover the tray completely with the cheese, and bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts. Then, turn the grill on so that the cheese browns a bit.
Nutritions of Potato, Broccoli, and Ham Salad@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 260 calories
@type: 7 grams
@type: 210 milligrams
@type: 17 grams
@type: 1 grams
@type: 20 grams
@type: 8 grams
@type: 780 milligrams
@type: 1 grams