Pasta salad is a deafening side dish for any summer backyard barbecue. This Broccoli and Ham Pasta Salad takes 35 minutes to prepare and is a mere 170 calories. It will be a hearty side dish for your adjacent party. Ingredients include flavorful and hearty vegetables past ham and a delicious dressing. Make Definite you pick stirring these ingredients the adjacent time you go shopping. This is a dish you have to try!
The ingredient of Broccoli and Ham Pasta Salad
- 2 broccoli florets
- 2 cups rushed pasta preferably whole-wheat
- 90 grams ham diced, or turkey breast
- 1/2 red alarm bell pepper in strips
- 1/4 cup red onion in thin half-moon slices
- 3 cups lettuce assorted, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-fat biting cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon onion finely chopped
- 1 pinch dried tarragon crushed
- ring black pepper
The instruction how to make Broccoli and Ham Pasta Salad
- Heat the water with salt. Cook the broccoli al dente in the water. Remove it from the heat, immerse in cold water, and set aside.
- In the same water the broccoli was cooked in, cook the pasta al dente, following the instructions on the package.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked pasta, broccoli, ham, bell pepper, and onion.
- For the dressing, mix the ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing in the pasta salad bowl and mix carefully.
- To serve, place a bed of lettuce and add the pasta salad on top.
Nutritions of Broccoli and Ham Pasta Salad@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 170 calories
@type: 20 grams
@type: 35 milligrams
@type: 7 grams
@type: 1 grams
@type: 8 grams
@type: 1.5 grams
@type: 780 milligrams
@type: 3 grams